Thank you to everyone who attended our Networking Evening. We had a wonderful time and learnt a lot from our guests and each other.
There were many members of the profession in attendance. It was a special privilege to meet The Hon. Judge Marks of the County Court of Victoria. As well as:
- Carita Kazakoff - Principle Solicitor at The Young Workers Centre
- Jason Walker - Partner at Gadens, Family & Children’s Law
- Molina Asthana - Principal Solicitor at Victorian Government Solicitor’s Office
- Victor Li - General Counsel at Fiat Chrysler
- Christian Pakpahan – Nevile & Co, Commercial & Property Law
- John Lao - Actuate IP, Intellectual Property And Copyright Infringement Litigation
- Cameron Lang - Actuate IP, Trade Marks
- Louise Hvala - Gatehouse Legal Recruitment
- Virajith Hewaarachchi - Refugee Legal.
We got a few happy snaps from the evening, have a browse below.